1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations

Discus and support 1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that people are getting suspensionsome for no reason. Recently I was falsely accused for harassing others when this is literally impossible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbsentandImproved, Jan 4, 2017.

1. 1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations

Why is it that people are getting suspensionsome for no reason. Recently I was falsely accused for harassing others when this is literally impossible for me to have done. I stay in parties with my groups of friends, and I don't venture out to others very
    frequent. To add I am normally not the one to talk much anyways, and a lot less likely to make "homophobic slurs, targeted profanity, and targeting comments making light of terminal illness." It seems that the suspension team (genuinely forgot what they are
    called) has became very lazy with banning other players, and obviously it only take a couple reports considering I have had a very good reputation on live. To add from what I am aware of when you are banned you get a 1 day ban, then 1 week, and finally 2 weeks
    before you are permanently banned, but for me this is my first ban and immediately I have skipped the first stage and jumped to a 1 week ban.

If you have anything similar don't be afraid to post it because I have heard several similar stories from friends, and I think there should be an upgrade on how they are going about banning people because it seems very unfair to many of your users that like
    me have a good reputation, yet gets banned from false accusations.

:)

AbsentandImproved, Jan 4, 2017
  2. MinimumP1lot
    MinimumP1lot Guest
    False Accusation Causing Suspension

Please help me. I am having immense issues with Xbox Enforcement Team. I have received my second account suspension. The first one was a bit unfair, but I understand why I got it. This time, I have done literally nothing wrong. The person who I believe reported
    me and got my account suspended was harassing me and my friends with foul language. I did not say anything off color or rude. I just said I was reporting him, told him I was playing with my friends and he needed to leave us alone, then blocked him. Then the
    next day I get emailed saying my account is suspended for a whole week. I have done anything I possibly can to contact someone, including disputing my case. I do not believe it is fair or right for you guys to hide behind a computer and pick and choose who
    gets in trouble. Why can't you at least show the message or complaint in question? Why isn't there a way for us to argue our case? This is massively unfair and I don't understand why I have been suspended for a whole week. IF you could at least tell me why
    I got in trouble I would appreciate it.

MinimumP1lot, Jan 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    False Accusation Causing Suspension

For information about your suspension and to submit a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No one is getting banned for "no reason".

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended or not.

Just because it's your first suspension doesn't mean it will be a 24 hour one,the length also depends on the severity of the offence

You can find out why you were suspended & ask for a case review on the enforcement site
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Kobe Sensei
    Kobe Sensei Guest
    case review means "ill explain my reasoning then uphold an unfair ban with no further course of action." The enforcement team is dodgy at best.

Kobe Sensei, Jan 6, 2017
  6. Please forgive me for being a nay-sayer here, but virtually everybody that gets a suspension claims that they are innocent. Of course, most of them may believe that they are, but your perception of what is acceptable behavior and/or language may not coincide
    with the family friendly ideals that they Code of Conduct is supposed to represent. What does the Enforcement Team have to gain from suspending people for no reason? They don't get anything from you if you're suspended. They get a report and they investigate.
    They don't just ban or suspend people just because they feel like it and certainly not just because somebody reports a user just to cause havoc.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 7, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you might want to check the enforcement site because most of what you just said is incorrect

I dont think you realize the issue

It doesn't matter if you only talking in party chat

One if one of your friends report you in your party you will get punished for cursing etc

2nd party chat isn't private as everything you say can be reviewed by the enforcement team and your party memberz

3 Rd and most important it doesn't matter if it's your first offence if you have multiple infractions in the same party chat and FYI they go back on all your chat in the same conversation

As daft mentioned your information needs to be corrected

And FYI it's not just one person looking at the reports of your infractions it is multiple teams and not nessarily from yesterday or the day of the suspension it could be from previous history like months ago

ngocphi, Jan 12, 2017
  8. 1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations

the enforcement team is a farce, anyone who says otherwise is either on the enforcement team, or one of those people who thinks they need a participation medal for wiping their nose correctly. I'm not saying everyone who gets banned is innocent, but in
    this day and age, you have to be careful what you say/text to people on here because they are in fact a bunch of crybabies . they will tell on you for sneezing in their direction, and then they'll get their friends to tell on you, and poooof! your banned.
    then the enforcement team will give you a very vague and all encompassing reason for being banned and you just have to accept it.

The Boss Mother, Jan 13, 2017
  9. BO lamundo
    BO lamundo Guest
    BS it happens all the time

BO lamundo, Oct 31, 2018
  10. BO lamundo Win User

Just because it's your first suspension doesn't mean it will be a 24 hour one,the length also depends on the severity of the offence

You can find out why you were suspended & ask for a case review on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    BS it happens all the time
  11. Daft Badger Win User

12. HyruleBalverine Win User

Please forgive me for being a nay-sayer here, but virtually everybody that gets a suspension claims that they are innocent. Of course, most of them may believe that they are, but your perception of what is acceptable behavior and/or language may not coincide
    with the family friendly ideals that they Code of Conduct is supposed to represent. What does the Enforcement Team have to gain from suspending people for no reason? They don't get anything from you if you're suspended. They get a report and they investigate.
    They don't just ban or suspend people just because they feel like it and certainly not just because somebody reports a user just to cause havoc.
  13. Kobe Sensei Win User

case review means "ill explain my reasoning then uphold an unfair ban with no further course of action." The enforcement team is dodgy at best.
  14. The Boss Mother Win User

the enforcement team is a farce, anyone who says otherwise is either on the enforcement team, or one of those people who thinks they need a participation medal for wiping their nose correctly. I'm not saying everyone who gets banned is innocent, but in
    this day and age, you have to be careful what you say/text to people on here because they are in fact a bunch of crybabies . they will tell on you for sneezing in their direction, and then they'll get their friends to tell on you, and poooof! your banned.
    then the enforcement team will give you a very vague and all encompassing reason for being banned and you just have to accept it.
Thema:

1. 1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations - Similar Threads - Week Account Suspension

2. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  3. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  4. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  5. Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?: I already got a congratulations your account is verified but when I went to change password I accidentally swipped off the screen on my phone and unfortunately when I went back in to change again...
  6. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  7. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  8. Account has been locked for 2 weeks, requested to unlock a week and a half ago. How much...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been locked for 2 weeks, requested to unlock a week and a half ago. How much...: My question is in the title. It's been 2 weeks since my account got locked because my ex requested to remove her account from being connected to mine. It apparently violated the terms of use and...
  9. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  10. My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...: Recently, Feb 11th a hacker gained access to my email account, removed all of my security routines. I just discovered this last night (Feb20th) as I don't have time to play Xbox as much as I did....