1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX

Discus and support 1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the raid already but the people i did it with always available. I still need to do it this week. 6f7be41b-3330-446e-8aeb-fd388d49e9fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tenthbrett, Oct 2, 2014.

1. tenthbrett
    tenthbrett Guest

I've completed the raid already but the people i did it with always available. I still need to do it this week.

:)

tenthbrett, Oct 2, 2014
  2. M00DYSTYLE
    M00DYSTYLE Guest
    Looking for VOG raid

Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid

M00DYSTYLE, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Hashtag LAD
    Hashtag LAD Guest
    Vault of glass

Hi guys

Looking for people to do the vault of glass raid

We have;

Lvl 28 hunter

lvl 28 Titan

Lvl 27 Warlock

Hashtag LAD, Oct 2, 2014
  4. M00DYSTYLE Win User

Looking for VOG raid

Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid
  5. M00DYSTYLE Win User

Looking for raid group

Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid as well.
  6. AlphaSniper21 Win User

Vault of glass raid

still looking for teammates? im lvl 28 hunter sub class maxed
  7. V v Squally v V Win User

Vault of Glass, XBOX One, need 2 maybe 3 more

Lvl 28 and lvl 27 lock looking for players for raid add me
  8. V v Squally v V Win User

Vault of Glass

Lvl 28 and lvl 27 warlock looking for players for raid add me
Thema:

1. 1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX - Similar Threads - player looking raid

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 player: I set up the second controller ok with another account I had for grandson but we can not get it to work for 2 player games everytime it asks I press the check box and then my second account but it...
  10. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5