1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair

Discus and support 1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I wanna get the 10,000 Rewards Credits or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card from vault but every time i check, its out of stock. So basically i wanna spend 500... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chamila26, Apr 14, 2018.

1. chamila26
    chamila26 Guest

I wanna get the 10,000 Rewards Credits or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card from vault but every time i check, its out of stock. So basically i wanna spend 500 gems to get 10000 reward credits which will be then converted to my currency when the accounts migrate.
    With that money or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card, i can get a 1 month gold or a game pass. But since those items are out of stock in the myvip vault, the only option i have is to let the gems convert into microsoft reward points. That way i only get 500 microsoft
    reward points for 500 gems and need about 6300 more points to get a 1 month gold or game pass. That makes the gems and the efforts put into getting them pretty much worthless. So please restock the myvip vault or reconsider the conversion ratio.

:)

chamila26, Apr 14, 2018
  2. MyVIP Gems transition

You got it right, convertion rate will be 1:1.

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".

They have been restocking the Vault lately, but I agree the most requested prizes get out of stock pretty fast...

MRallamagoosa, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Arasso78
    Arasso78 Guest
    MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Conversion Rate

This is what i get on email mate. Totally bu....t.

[table][tr][td]1 Rewards Credit = 1 Microsoft Reward point 1 MyVIP Gem = 1 Microsoft Reward point[/td][/tr][/table]

Arasso78, Apr 14, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello chamila26,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team. We update the vault with new items and restocking popular ones on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often.

XBLRewards8, Apr 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: