1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up ...

Discus and support 1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This morning I saw an offer where if you sign up to the Rewards programme you get a months free Game Pass, and after signing up to it I did not receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JonsClothier, Mar 15, 2018.

1. JonsClothier
    JonsClothier Guest

1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up ...

This morning I saw an offer where if you sign up to the Rewards programme you get a months free Game Pass, and after signing up to it I did not receive such promotion. I then noticed in the fine print that despite it being 16/03 today the offer expired on
    28/02 and so I feel deceived into signing up when I had expected to get the pass for my efforts.

I have included screencaps below.

1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up ... [​IMG]

1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up ... [​IMG]

I'd love for somebody to shed some light on this as I find it pretty dishonest, but I'm sure it was just a mistake.

:)

JonsClothier, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Xbox live rewards

[table][tr][td]13/03/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits (Pending)[/td][/tr][tr][td]13/03/17 - FREEdom Rewards – FREEquent Player (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits (Pending)[/td][/tr][tr][td]08/03/17 - Rewards Deposited - 6,400 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]27/02/17 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/12/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 1 (Gold) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]30/11/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 1 (Gold) - 800 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/10/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 1 (Gold) - 1,600 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]28/07/16 - Brag with the Badge — Recruit Badge[/td][/tr][tr][td]28/07/16 - Brag with the Badge — Contender Badge[/td][/tr][tr][td]28/07/16 - Brag with the Badge — Legend Badge[/td][/tr][tr][td]28/07/16 - Brag with the Badge — Champion Badge[/td][/tr][tr][td]29/07/15 - Rewards Deposited - 3,250 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]08/03/15 - Played Featured Games With Gold Title - 1,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]22/02/15 - Played Featured Games With Gold Title - 1,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]21/01/15 - Made First Purchase With Local Currency - 1,250 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/01/15 - Rewards Deposited - 4,600 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/09/14 - MyAchievements – Champion Rebate - 100 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]27/06/14 - Renewed 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - 250 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/05/14 - MyAchievements – Champion Rebate - 300 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]28/05/14 - Renewed 1 Month Xbox Live Gold MembershipI have an enquiry about the 8/3/15 deposit 6400 credits. At that time I had just lost my mum to cancer and even though I was on xbox with friends and family I wasn't interested in my rewards so I don't know how that's happened. Please look into this for me[/td][/tr][/table]

Irg Mr ReviveME, Mar 15, 2018
  3. CAV CQB
    CAV CQB Guest
    XBOX Live Rewards credits not being deposited

Hello ,

My xbox live rewards credits are NOT being properly deposited into my Microsoft account .

Lifetime Rewards Earned
    [table][tr][td]03/30/17 - Simply Rewarding Offer - 6,000 Credits(Pending)[/td][/tr][tr][td]07/28/16 - Brag With The Badge — Champion Badge [/td][/tr][tr][td]07/28/16 - Brag With The Badge — Contender Badge [/td][/tr][tr][td]07/28/16 - Brag With The Badge — Recruit Badge [/td][/tr][tr][td]03/31/15 - MyVIP Star Rank 1 (Gold) - 1,200 Credits (Pending)As you can see I still have one in PEDING status from 2015 [/td][/tr][/table]

CAV CQB, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards Program is not the same.

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up (16/03)

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards Program is not the same.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up (16/03)

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  8. BrianGunter Win User

48 hour trials rare?

He could just create a new account and sign up for Live. Then when it asks if you want a gold membership, decline and it usually offers you a free month.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live

If you have a new console you are allotted 3 x 1 month free trials (only 1 per gamertag). These are given by creating a gamertag on the console and then choosing Join Live from the dashboard. You will be given the option of signing up for a gold membership
    or not.

When you choose the option not to sign up for a membership you will be given your 1 month trial.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Buying an Xbox One S

Expired you say? Hmm... I wouldn't really take the risk, but don't you get a free 30Days of Xbox Live GOLD Membership when you sign up for a new Gamertag account?
    No. That offer ended a while ago.
Thema:

1. 1 Month Free Membership when you sign up to Rewards. Offer expired 28/02 but is still up ... - Similar Threads - Month Free Membership

2. Xbox game pass free 1 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass free 1 month membership: Hi there. i bought an xbox one seagate external drive for my Xbox one S and it came with two codes for 1 month each for game pass, Ive tried to redeem the codes because my xbox live expired on...
  3. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  4. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  5. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  6. Gold Membership free for 1 month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold Membership free for 1 month?: [Translation - I am a student at school and I have no money to participate in the golden membership of this Month. Can you help me give me a free month? ] أنا طالب في المدرسة وليس لدي المال...
  7. 12 month gold membership with free digital code of Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month gold membership with free digital code of Rainbow Six Siege: Hello, This evening I purchased a 12 month gold membership through a promo deal I saw online that states "Rainbow Six Siege is on us when you join Gold." I went for it, and the fine print states...
  8. Free one month Xbox Live gold membership not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free one month Xbox Live gold membership not working: I spoke to support in regards to an issue where I wasn’t able to complete the payment process regarding my free trial of Xbox Live. She said you guys wouldn’t have any problem generating some sort...
  9. Xbox live gold free one month membership not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold free one month membership not working: I got the free Xbox live gold one month membership. But when I tried to play online,a message was displayed saying that I needed to buy gold to play online. Then I checked my subscriptions and it...
  10. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...