0xc000007b error while installing CATIA

Discus and support 0xc000007b error while installing CATIA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to install CATIA software through CXINST.exe it doesn't work and says: Impossible to start the application correctly (0xc000007b). I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiccardoFornasari, Feb 24, 2022.

1. 0xc000007b error while installing CATIA

When I try to install CATIA software through CXINST.exe it doesn't work and says: Impossible to start the application correctly (0xc000007b).

I'm not sure but the problems may be related to the Citrix workspace, that application blocked other apps in my computer and I had to remove it; after I did that, most applications were back working normally but some games do still tell me that they can't boot because mfc140.dll can't be found so I tried redistributables reinstallation but the error in the image pops up.

I've already tried a lot of troubleshooting like a clean boot, redistributables reinstallation, DirectX reinstallation and I don't know how to solve it, your help would be crucial.

0xc000007b error while installing CATIA [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

RiccardoFornasari, Feb 24, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

3. giacomo volo1 Win User

My games keep on crashing, idk what to do

everything went perfectly but now there is an issue, another error code Error code: (0xc000007b)

any idea what error this is?
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

0xc000007b error

Hello I.A Reality,

We are happy to hear that we have addressed your concern, and we really appreciate your wide understanding and cooperation.

Take good and Happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. I.A Reality Win User

0xc000007b error

The game I'm trying to play is e football and pes I didn't download it actually some one sent the files to me it didn't work so I took it to a friend who know a little bit about it we thought it was the game so I sent the game to him it worked instantly

I've done everything you listed aside reinstalling the window I've downloaded updated everything I've also scan there is no problem but yet the game is not working
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

0xc000007b error

Hi I.A Reality,

Thank you for responding. To clarify, do you mean the game was not purchased from Xbox/Microsoft Store or is not a Game Pass game? If yes, you may need to reach the person who purchased the game to share the license, or you may also reach Windows PC Support so they can help you further on this.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. 0xc000007b error while installing CATIA - Similar Threads - 0xc000007b error while

2. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  3. 0xc000007b error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error: I'm having issues playing games with my pc the initial error were input dll and dx dll I gave my pc to my cousin he send and downloaded somd software but yet the game still doesn't work I've gone...
  4. 0xc000007b error. Any solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error. Any solution?: 0xc000007b error: This error showed up when I tried to launch MGSTPP but other games were running just fine. I followed all the available solutions like checking disk errors, re-installing...
  5. On several games I own, I get the error 0xc000007b.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On several games I own, I get the error 0xc000007b.: I've tried many things like like installing the C++ visual files and .net files. On one of the games I own I was able to see that in dependency walker one of the DLL files was a x86 file instead...
  6. Windows error code 0xc000007b after re-building old projects.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows error code 0xc000007b after re-building old projects.: Due to Windows 8.1 reaching End Of Life (Jan 2023) I have recently bought a new PC with Windows 11 (Pro) installed. I am a software developer and wanted to transfer existing Visual Studio C++...
  7. Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help: It's showing a error code of 0xc000007b I had fone every thing in my book, but still not ok Pls help 09fbc9f3-2156-4e4a-8f6d-7c9e7eace372
  8. Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play any games on epic games and gta launcher because of error code 0xc000007b: Hi so I have been trying it play games on Epic Games and Rockstar launcher but I can’t because of the error code 0xc000007b I keep getting the same message about that error code and I have been...
  9. 0xc000007b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b: whenever I try to launch a game it says this below [img] e3323ccc-d33f-46d5-be90-ee6393faf478
  10. 0xc000007b error for games on win 10 pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000007b error for games on win 10 pro: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Clicl OK to close the appication." I am getting this error whenever I try to launch gta 5. Please suggest me a perfect fix....