0x892319006 error code what can i do

Discus and support 0x892319006 error code what can i do in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want to play with a friend (he play on xbox one s) i on pc but i get every time when i want to you his Party/group i become the error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PuulSeel, Oct 12, 2018.

1. PuulSeel
    PuulSeel Guest

i want to play with a friend (he play on xbox one s) i on pc but i get every time when i want to you his Party/group i become the error code "0x892319006" what can i do pls help. sry for my bad englisch iam from Germany

:)

PuulSeel, Oct 12, 2018
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Issue Buying BC Game Directly From XB1: L4D2

Quick question, well two really. What was the error code? Did you ask google what the error code meant?

Also, if the xbox is having status issues that can cause stupid error codes to drop. Usually though once you google the code you'll know what the issue is, and if the issue isn't related to the internet, i'd still hit up status page for xbox just to make sure.

Which i'll do before i hit post. Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage seems everything is normal right now, so hit us up with the error code, i'd try again though.

cross44, Oct 12, 2018
  3. demongotas
    demongotas Guest
    0x800488fc

What can i do???

demongotas, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Sup,

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it looks like you are trying to play with a friend on cross platform. Based off the error code it looks like the settings on the account may be restricting it. Here is an article on the
    error code
    and here is another article on
    how to troubleshoot
    it. Please let us know if this fixes the issue.

Happy Gaming!!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 12, 2018
  5. PuulSeel
    PuulSeel Guest
    hanks for the links but its for xbox and iam on pc i have no idea to do that

PuulSeel, Oct 12, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey PuulSeel,

The article XBF Paul linked is for Xbox One but the error code translates to PC as well since playing cross-platform Play Anywhere Games requires the PC user to connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox app and this specific error code states the issue for not
    being able to join your friend's party is due to network connection between you and your friend is failing. Usually this is caused by incompatible NAT types.

On the Xbox app go to Settings>Network>Teredo Address. That should say OPEN NAT. If it's anything else, part chat will not be able to connect. Have your friend on Xbox check his network settings to make sure his NAT type is OPEN.

If your NAT type is not OPEN, then follow this
    guide
    to try to fix it.

If your friend's NAT is not OPEN, then have him check this
    guide

I hope this information is helpful!

XBF Diego M, Oct 12, 2018
  7. PuulSeel
    PuulSeel Guest
    that means i need an Xbox With Live Gold or Not?

PuulSeel, Oct 14, 2018
  8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi PuulSeel!

No it doesn't mean you need an Xbox with Live Gold. The code 0x89231806:
    Your network settings block the Party Chat.

This may mean that the Internet connection between your Xbox console and the other party members is failing. This often happens because of incompatible Network Address Translation
    (NAT) types.

I would suggest to go over our article
    Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Here's a link in regards to NAT issues on PC : Troubleshoot Audio in Parties and Issues with Multiplayer Games on Windows 10

Let us know if this helps

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: