0x87de2727...Why is this even a thing guys.
Discus and support 0x87de2727...Why is this even a thing guys. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that I have to set my xbox as "my home xbox" to play digitally downloaded games offline? Why is it that I need to be online in order to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrVelocity, Dec 17, 2015.
Thema:
0x87de2727...Why is this even a thing guys.
Loading...
-
0x87de2727...Why is this even a thing guys. - Similar Threads - 0x87de2727 Why thing
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Battlefield 4 Error Code 0x87de2727
in XBoX Games and AppsBattlefield 4 Error Code 0x87de2727: Hello, I've been playing Xbox all day today and so far it's been good, except when I try to play Battlefield 4. It keeps giving me this error code with this: "For this game, you need to be online... -
error code 0x87de2727
in XBoX on Consoleserror code 0x87de2727: I get this error when I try to connect to xbox live through the xbox one. my connection is fine (so the machine says). So not quite sure how to solve the problem. 9d6397ec-1c1d-4f54-9cde-1532a121900d -
Error 0x87de2727
in XBoX on ConsolesError 0x87de2727: So today I was playing as usual, then all suddenly my game closed (SMITE), and I received an error message asking me if this was my principal console. It gave me a short guide to set this (mine)...