0x87DD0005 PC XBOX error, can't fix

Discus and support 0x87DD0005 PC XBOX error, can't fix in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, other than the microsoft store, I can't sign into ANY xbox app on my PC, whether it be xbox game bar, console companion, etc. I always get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Prttylights, May 3, 2021.

1. Prttylights
    Prttylights Guest

Hi, other than the microsoft store, I can't sign into ANY xbox app on my PC, whether it be xbox game bar, console companion, etc. I always get the 0x87DD0005 code. I have the current version of windows and all the xbox apps on my computer. Everything is updated. I've tried every solution there is on the internet with no solution. The funny part is, I created a 2nd computer account on my computer, signed into it with my microsoft account, and that one works just fine... ON THE SAME COMPUTER! Why can I not sign into any xbox program on my main computer account? Both are using the same microsoft account. Do I just need to reinstall windows? Thanks!

:)

Prttylights, May 3, 2021
  2. Prttylights Win User

As I stated above, I already tried this. I've tried everything. What else can I do?
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Error when trying to connect to Xbox Live from a PC 0x8015DC24 or 0x87DD0005

Hi there Pplay,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live on PC. I recommend to try the following article: Error
    0x87DD0005 occurs on Xbox One or PC

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

cant login xbox app windows

Hi there Born2die68,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live on PC. I recommend to try the following article: Error
    0x87DD0005 occurs on Xbox One or PC

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Error 0x87DD0005 in PC. [Error 0x87DD0005 in PC.]

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation.

Error 0x87DD0005 occurs

This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your console has encountered an unexpected error.

Solutions

1. Whatever you were doing, try again. Occasionally something interferes with normal actions.
    2. Power your computer down and unplug it from the power source for at least 2 minutes.
    3. If you’re trying to use a game or app, uninstall and reinstall it

Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes
Thema:

1. 0x87DD0005 PC XBOX error, can't fix - Similar Threads - 0x87DD0005 error can't

2. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...: As the title suggests, I have this problem constantly. It's been about 7 months of this battle through multiple windows updates. I have the EXACT same issue as this locked thread, and the...
  3. I am getting error code 0x87DD0005. What do i have to do to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I am getting error code 0x87DD0005. What do i have to do to fix it?: I hav reinstalled the Xbox app and i still get 0x87DD0005. I checked and updated windows. multiple restarts nothing changes. I can sign in everywhere else. e1733e24-e4c8-4b3b-9662-de1ea25c42bf
  4. how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): for a bit of backtracking, i've been mysteriously signed out of my xbox live account on my computer, all i wanted was to play minecraft windows 10 like i usually do, but it will not let me sign...
  5. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass): ive been running into this issue anytime I use the Xbox app on pc it always loops me in this error code and nothing fixes it i seen a thread for using a PowerShell command but have no idea how to...
  6. How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?: Hello, I recently bought the Quantum Break game for PC (Windows 10). After launching it I get to the title screen, when it asks me to press a button to start. When I do that, a popup comes up...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox App on PC and from smartphone (Error 0x87DD0005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox App on PC and from smartphone (Error 0x87DD0005): Hello! Wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 with buddy on PC, yesterday normally played online. Tomorrow can't sign in Xbox Live from Xbox Game Bar on PC and also can't login to my account from...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox -- error code 0x87DD0005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox -- error code 0x87DD0005: Suddenly, after years of no problems, the Xbox app is not letting me sign in and give error code 0x87DD0005. I can't find out anything about this code. If I go to xbox.com, surely one of the most...
  9. Error 0x87DD0005 can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87DD0005 can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10: So yeah whatever this is, couldn't find anything online about it. Anyone else getting this? I can sign into the windows store just fine, just not the xbox app. [img]...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live - Error Code 0x87DD0005: Have had the same problem for the last several hours. Tried everything. uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, searched for error code and Microsoft says there are no support articles for error...