0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X

Discus and support 0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x803fb005 This is what I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Curious778, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Curious778
    Curious778 Guest

Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x803fb005

This is what I get when I try to install the Apple TV app on Xbox Series X. It says "Installation stopped", then I see this error message. No clue.

Nothing changes if I try it again.

What should I do?

:)

Curious778, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Curious778 Win User

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for trying to help.

XSX is already connected with a LAN cable wired to it.

In fact, I have two XSX consoles and tried on both of them with different Microsoft accounts and it gives the same problem. I have now come to believe it is a software problem on the system or the store.

Kind Regards,

Ali
  3. SaschaDrinkuth Win User

Same problem here. All related Xbox services are working, it is only the Apple TV app that doesn't install.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Sean, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

It is indeed a temporary problem

This is an issue that several users are currently experiencing with Xbox, so it's a generic issue. It can be frustrating, but they are already working to fix it as soon as possible.

You can see it here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Keep in mind that on this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  5. Curious778 Win User

I believe you are right.

I have two XSX consoles and tried it on both and have the same issue on both. Even tried different accounts, no help.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Curious778. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

First try power cycling your console: Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.

If that doesn't work, try restarting your router/modem too.

Are other apps from the store able to be installed successfully?

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. 0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - 0x803fb005 Can't Install

2. 0x803FB005 when trying to install Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803FB005 when trying to install Xbox app.: I've tried installed through installer and Windows Store, and all the solution I've found online. nothing worked. Apparently, a lot of people got this problem too. I don't know if Microsoft...
  3. PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11: Based on the recent forum posts, some as recent as an hour or 30 minutes ago, I'm not the only person having this issue. I uninstalled the Xbox app because it is broken, it kept insisting that I...
  4. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  5. code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code 0x803FB005 i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows...: i cant download xbox app on my pc even after a complete fresh windows install. i think its an account problem ae19f41d-6837-4443-b1c2-7fee5e768248
  6. hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005: please help me i tried to fix my xbox app cuz it kept saying update needed then id update and it would still say it so i uninstalled it and now i get the error when i try to download it again...
  7. Erreur 0x803FB005 - Error 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erreur 0x803FB005 - Error 0x803FB005: Bonjour! J'ai récemment acquis une nouvelle Xbox Series S pour le Black Friday qui venait avec un 3 mois de Game Pass Ultimate. Je voulais donc installer l'application Xbox sur mon ordinateur....
  8. Error Code: 0x803FB005 installing XBox app on windows 10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x803FB005 installing XBox app on windows 10 pc: We can't install xbox app from microsoft store. We get: Error Code: 0x803FB005 - My teenage son uninstalled it on his machine because it was crashing, when he went to reinstall it that is when the...
  9. Error code 0x803fb005 when trying to instal xbox app (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803fb005 when trying to instal xbox app (PC): After getting an error message in my Xbox app telling me I needed to update, I checked for an update in the Windows store. I couldn't find anything, so I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling...
  10. Error 0x803fb005 can't download Tacoma

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803fb005 can't download Tacoma: Got this error when I started downloading and nothing seems to work. Any help? b8bf9b77-0e26-48ec-914c-731ee68af3f9