0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app

Discus and support 0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can log in on the xbox site, but I can't do it on the window xbox app in desktop. 7401c8f9-76bf-4725-963d-36d068067b89 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuminYi, Mar 6, 2021.

1. SuminYi
    SuminYi Guest

I can log in on the xbox site, but I can't do it on the window xbox app in desktop.

:)

SuminYi, Mar 6, 2021
  2. acuteaura Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Can't corroborate.

My MS email, name and gamertag are all ANSI alphanumeric. Desktop and Laptop both set up during OOBE with passwordless login, so they both use a cut off version of my name as profile name.

Desktop works, Laptop doesn't.

I've created a ticket in the Feedback app here.
  3. PhilippKaeding Win User

No login possible

No, the login at the desktop is not working. Therefore to play is not possible. Also the "ads" from the microsoft store can not be displayed. It is not possible to enter "My games and Apps".
  4. FaithKaplan Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I can't figure out how to sign out of this app on my desktop
  5. Folkor Win User

Xbox Fitness update issues

I can't even load the app. It spins on the loading screen then crashes back to the desktop.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

I can't Log in to Xbox [Error 0x8015DC0C]

Hi, try changing your browser and see if the console logs you on edge
Thema:

1. 0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app - Similar Threads - 0x8015DC0C can't login

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can't log in to XBox Windows 10 (0x8015DC0C)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to XBox Windows 10 (0x8015DC0C): Any time that I try to log in to any windows gaming/XBox app or website, I get sent to "verify my age" or the error code "0x8015DC0C" I did some reading and this is a code specific to people...
  6. 0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster: I start game , but not work.. 0x8015DC0C error... 5d59f746-9da8-49f6-b8bf-d429ea61cb71
  7. 나이 인증을 완료했는데도 0x8015DC0C 코드가 계속 뜹니다. [Translation - The 0x8015DC0C code will continue to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    나이 인증을 완료했는데도 0x8015DC0C 코드가 계속 뜹니다. [Translation - The 0x8015DC0C code will continue to...: 아이핀 인증을 통해 수차례 나이 인증을 완료했는데도 0x8015DC0C가 뜨면서 엑스박스 라이브에 속이 되지 않습니다. 인터넷 상에 평범하게 로그인이 되는데 앱과 게임에 코드랑 나이 인증 페이지로 연결하는 링크만 던 주 해결책을 안 줍니다. 이 문 때문에 벌써 5시간을 넘게 허비했습니다. 른 답변이 왔으면 좋 습니다. -------- [Mod...
  8. I can't Log in to Xbox [Error 0x8015DC0C]

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Log in to Xbox [Error 0x8015DC0C]: [img] I logged in to Xbox live from windows 10 and i've gotten these problems. I tried out some of those solutions on the internet and none of them worked. So I tried logging in Xbox from the...
  9. 0x8015DC0C error (can't identify age at ROK)

in XBoX on Windows
    0x8015DC0C error (can't identify age at ROK): Hi. I can't log on XBOX because of error 0x8015DC0C At help page, I need identify my age by IPIN. But ROK IPIN survice closed just Aug 2018. So I can't identify age. And I can't log on... How...
  10. about Xbox live error code : 0x8015DC0C

in XBoX on Consoles
    about Xbox live error code : 0x8015DC0C: this is my main MS ID -> [Mod Removed] but, it didnt working at login process. could you help me log in? how can i fix it? 83daf158-b99f-4904-8fee-77260c3b1b18