0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work

Discus and support 0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; as i say, my code doesn't work. i check all what you write in xbox homepage. Can you fix this problem? error code is 0x80153048... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TuskedBull87548, Nov 28, 2016.

1. 0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work

as i say, my code doesn't work. i check all what you write in xbox homepage. Can you fix this problem?

error code is 0x80153048

:)

TuskedBull87548, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Agelessgirl
    Agelessgirl Guest
    Windows Live Doesn't Recognize Computer

All of a sudden, when I sign into Xbox Live and select my account in order to manage payments, I get a message that windows live doesn't recognize my computer. I have to request a code and have it sent to my computer. Why is this happening?

Agelessgirl, Nov 28, 2016
  3. ZapaZar
    ZapaZar Guest
    I cannot redeem a code...

I went on to renew my xbox live gold membership with a prepaid code, but when I type it there's an error popping out : Error : Xbos-0x80153048

806baf13-f1ea-4d09-a390-79dc8d56db06

2014/07/27 - 10:50:19 UTC

Please Help!

ZapaZar, Nov 28, 2016
  4. Sedasur Win User

PBR9002

I have the same error code... This is not acceptable.

I never had any payment problems anywhere, so why doesn't it work with Microsoft?

Well... I guess if they don't want my money it can't be helped...
  5. GonzoTheGreat90 Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account. We‘re sorry, but we want to make sure that nobody else is getting into your account.

Same thing is happening to me as of yesterday! Just tried to log on to Xbox Live and it said my payment options need to be updated and i checked and the credit card had no expired or anything. I go onto Xbox live to reset my billing info and got the "We
    don't recognize this PC". Tried entering the code and it doesn't work.
  6. VaDiva87 Win User

What is the cost of this Xbox tv stuff?

I'm using epix right now with no issues. They don't have a big selection of movies but I haven't paid a thing. I created a account on Epixhd.com and chose that I use Over-the-Air and chose xbox as my device and it gave me a code to put on xbox and it worked.
    I have a Xbox Live subscription and have seen nothing about additional payment, my 4 year old is watching a Christmas movie right now.
  7. Tonyd106 Win User

Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

Weirdly it doesn't show anything on there for my live subscription.

I have the email still showing my payment for 12months xbox live so I've laid for it and activated the code.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

season pass? microsoft points?

It will work just fine because redeem codes work without having a payment method. I don't have one and I redeem stuff all the time.
Thema:

0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work

1. 0x80153048, live is all right, and i don't have delayed payment, But my code doesn't work - Similar Threads - 0x80153048 live right

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. Error 0x80153048 when i redeemed code of Groove music pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error 0x80153048 when i redeemed code of Groove music pass: it shows that error 0x80153048 when i redeem promo code of subscription groove music that the full message Thank you for signing up for a Groove Music Pass. Here is your code for 3 additional...
  10. I'm currently trying to redeem a code and getting an error code (0x80153048)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm currently trying to redeem a code and getting an error code (0x80153048): I have a 12 month subscription code i'm currently trying to redeem on the xbox one and through the browser, but an error code (Xbos-0x80153048 962a198c-de27-4253-9fda-3f26a471ad4f) keeps popping...