0x80073cfe Unidentified Error Code on Xbox One

Discus and support 0x80073cfe Unidentified Error Code on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased Forza 3 and received Dragon Age Origins from my Gold membership. Downloaded both and attempted to launch. Both failed, as well as an EA app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zatoichi USA, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Zatoichi USA
    Zatoichi USA Guest

Purchased Forza 3 and received Dragon Age Origins from my Gold membership. Downloaded both and attempted to launch. Both failed, as well as an EA app I downloaded. Error code was 0x80073cfe. I followed the instructions on my Xbone and looked up the code
    online only to discover your system didn't recognize it. I then check the forums and see unanswered posts related to this code dating back over a year. Please advise, as I dare buy no more Xbone products until I can actually use them. So far, I have attempted
    uninstalling and reinstalling the games, rebooting the system, disconnecting and reconnecting the controller, unplugging the system for 30 seconds and plugging it back in.

:)

Zatoichi USA, Jun 21, 2017
  2. HALOOOM
    HALOOOM Guest
    I can't play any game.

I can't play any videogame. The Error code is: 0x80073cfe

HALOOOM, Jun 21, 2017
  3. Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe

Check your network connection to make sure you are connected then factory restore but keep your game and apps

Go to network settings > advance settings > alt mac address > clear then restart to make sure you are connected

Check your Xbox for updates in my games and apps > updates and under settings > system > updates

If none of these steps work go to settings > system > console info > reset console

MandatedFiend75, Jun 21, 2017
  4. MandatedFiend75 Win User

Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe

Check your network connection to make sure you are connected then factory restore but keep your game and apps

Go to network settings > advance settings > alt mac address > clear then restart to make sure you are connected

Check your Xbox for updates in my games and apps > updates and under settings > system > updates

If none of these steps work go to settings > system > console info > reset console
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x80073cfe

Hey BangBang02118,

Since this thread is over a year old, I recommend posting a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing. That way our community here can assist directly with you! Thanks!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there ThePidgeUK!

Sorry to hear about the update issue! Just a heads up, I moved your thread from our error code forums to the proper Xbox One support forum for better visibility.

Since you mentioned you are in the Preview Program, go ahead and post this over in our Preview Forums so it reaches the proper folks! :D
  7. unban bang Win User

Having the same trouble with loading game
  8. MandatedFiend75 Win User

error code 0x80073cfe

Thema:

1. 0x80073cfe Unidentified Error Code on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 0x80073cfe Unidentified Error

2. Error 0x80073cfe

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073cfe: When trying to install random things via the Xbox app or Microsoft Store app. Currently, I'm trying to install Minecraft Windows Edition and keep getting this error 0x80073cfe. Things I've tried...
  3. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  4. My minecraft won’t uninstall, it keeps giving me error code 0x80073cfe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won’t uninstall, it keeps giving me error code 0x80073cfe: i keep trying to update my minecraft from the microsoft store but it keeps saying “something happened on our end” and then whenever i try to delete it i get a notification saying “We couldn’t...
  5. Unable to install or even modify game installations on PC (Error Code 0x80073CFE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install or even modify game installations on PC (Error Code 0x80073CFE): So I've had a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 for a while now, but for some time I've also been having issues trying to use it as every time it has prompted me for an update recently it never...
  6. I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code (0x80073CFE) when trying to install the xbox app: yes my computer has the recommended specs. ea8ca1c0-92a0-44d9-85e5-74c3aa31c6e3
  7. 0x80073cfe still a problem, still not identified, still not answered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cfe still a problem, still not identified, still not answered.: Bought Forza Horizon 3 and got Dragon Age Origins via Gold on Xbox One Downloaded and attempted to launch. Got error code 0x80073cfe on both. Went to your website and Microsoft says they don't...
  8. Error code 0x80073cfe, Unknown error, can't play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cfe, Unknown error, can't play game: Just going to post something about this every day until maybe there's a reply. It's kind of depressing that my notoriously terrible cable company can respond faster than Microsoft. Receiving...
  9. error code 0x80073cfe

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x80073cfe: Every time i try to play a game or go to the xbox store on my xbox one, it always sends me to the home page and will not let me play a game or go to store for any reason. i have been trying for...
  10. Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One error code : 0x80073cfe: today i bought PES2018, it intalled normaly, but when i try to launch i get this Error. The message is: Something went wrong, try again. and the error code I get is 0x80073cfe. Im not in Insider...