0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

Discus and support 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gggggas, Feb 15, 2024.

1. /u/Gggggas
    /u/Gggggas Guest

Hello,

After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game.

I have tried multiple solutions that I will post below including installing the windows 11 iso as suggested by the Xbox team in order to fully fix the problem but I had no results.

Step 1) Install Gaming Services

Step 2) Repair and reset Gaming Services

Step 3) Open Microsoft Store and click on get Updates

Step 4) Uninstall and reinstall gaming Services

Uninstall gaming service

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Install Gaming service

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Step 5) Make changes in the registry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet

First uninstall any remains of gaming services using the command below:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Now Install gaming services the from the command provided below:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Installing Windows 11 ISO while keeping all data.

Like I said the only solution is to reinstall the game in order to play it but the problem returns after a reboot.

submitted by /u/Gggggas
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gggggas, Feb 15, 2024
  2. CaliBreadman80 Win User

Xbox live

Yes you are right it is most games ie battlefield 5, forza horizon 4. We pay for these services and there are way to many outages.
  3. Ladis007cz Win User

I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC

Hi. For ten days, it worked as I described. But last Saturday it again reported error 0x80070002. And your procedure doesn't help either. I don't want to download 140 GB (Starfield) again! But what annoys me even more, the same error is now being reported by another GamePass game, Forza Horizon 5... And it's about the same size! Only Forza Horizon 3 works for me, which I bought though. So I guess the problem is just the GamePass games. I pay GamePass and I can't use it :-( Help me!
  4. atomgray88 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 and Microsoft Store Gaming Services

Hi Josef! Yes, I have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services through windows Powershell, but to no avail.

At the moment yes, Forza Horizon 5 is the only game that opens the Microsoft store gaming services page.
  5. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Regarding error 0x00000001, you should try the procedures below.

Solution 1:

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

PC reboot

Install gaming service like you would normally

Solution 2:

Go to Windows settings

Applications

Applications and Features

Look for Gaming Services

Click on it

Advanced options

Tap repair

Concerning the download not appearing in your Xbox app, please try the procedure below.

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services - Similar Threads - 0x80070002 Forza Horizon

2. I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002: I'm having this issue that the console won't install the games or won't launch them up. Searching for it online gives no solutions. submitted by /u/ohshyyy [link] [comments]
  3. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...
  4. Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002: Hi, Wartales didn't launch at all so I uninstalled. Then when trying to reinstall it gives an error 0X80070002. Would appreciate your help very much. BR, 48d03595-21b4-4507-b23b-c812faa5dcb0
  5. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  6. How can i fix errors, "0x80070005" and "0x80070002" ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix errors, "0x80070005" and "0x80070002" ?: I recently reset my pc by installing a clean install of windows 11. First thing I noticed is that my xbox app was not displaying the games I had before, ex. Starfield. I just assumed that I had to...
  7. Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002: I cannot install MS Flight Sim w/Xbox Game Pass on Win11. Gives an error in the Install Queue (Error 0x80070002). No other information given. I do have other Xbox Game Pass games installed ~8...
  8. Xbox App | 0x80070002 when moving or installing game to specific partition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App | 0x80070002 when moving or installing game to specific partition: Before asking, I tried: Restart Xbox App - nothing changed Restart *Gaming and Xbox* services - nothing changed Restart PC - nothing changed Delete .\XboxGames\ folder and .\.GamingRoot file...
  9. Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002: Hey everyone, I have tried and re-tried to install this after a Windows refresh and I keep getting the error 0x80070002 which says it's something "on our end" (meaning Microsoft). I have tried...
  10. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002: Need some help here, trying to install forza Horizon 5 from the store and Xbox App, I get the error listed. error code 0x80070002 From everything I see this seems to be attached to gaming...