0/5 Home Xbox switches when I haven’t switched in years

Discus and support 0/5 Home Xbox switches when I haven’t switched in years in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like the title says, I haven’t switched my home Xbox in well over a year yet it says I don’t have any left. I don’t have internet right now and I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick H2, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Nick H2
    Nick H2 Guest

Like the title says, I haven’t switched my home Xbox in well over a year yet it says I don’t have any left. I don’t have internet right now and I tried to play a downloaded game offline when it told me I had to set my Series X to my home console to play, so I used my mobile hotspot to switch it and at first it told me I had 0/5 switches. I tried checking the box to switch and then it updated to 5/5, but I still couldn’t check that box. I got hit with a buffering icon and it switched back to 0/5, still can’t check the box. Not sure if whatever’s happening is connected to my internet situation but I am absolutely sure I have not switched my home Xbox 5 times in the last year, is this a glitch?

:)

Nick H2, Jun 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: